The Lodge is part of a chalet in local style, situated in the exclusive residential estate “Les Carats”, which consists of a hamlet of twelve chalets.
All of the chalets are built of wood and stone, to recreate the typical atmosphere of chalets of the Haute Tarentaise region.
On a plateau at the foot of the “Face de Bellevarde” (the famous Olympic ski-run) “Les Carats” offers magnificent views of Val d’Isère. The lounge of the Lodge faces South-West, towards the peak of “Solaise”.
This exceptional situation allows you to leave and return on skis, at only 5 minutes’ walk from the heart of the village.
The Lodge is ideal for 6 to 8 people. The entrance hall opens into
- a vast lounge & living room with corner fireplace and a Home Cinema,
- an American-style kitchen with a stone hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, juice squeezer, Nespresso coffee machine, etc.
- the “Dome” master suite with its own bathroom and an ensuite sitting-room with sofa bed & desk,
- there are two more bedrooms, “Caribou” and “Sports of Yesteryear”,
- a shower room and two separate toilets.
Each bedroom has an independent hi-fi system.
The dining area opens onto a large ground-floor terrace, (about 40 m²) facing South-West