To make your stay as pleasant as possible, as in a hotel, but without the impersonal aspect, Lodge at Val provides you with:
- A full range of household linens by Ralph Lauren and Pierre Frey, with the beds made up for you;
- Complete sets of towels, with bathrobes also available on request;
- Tablecloths, table mats and accessories to create that special ambience.
The beds are made up to your convenience: in the Caribou room you have the choice of twin beds or a double bed – please let us know your preference when confirming your rental.
- Mid-week maid service. This can be more frequent if you wish. In this case, advance booking is required, and there will be an additional fee.
- A varied collection of CDs and DVDs.
- Playstation II, with a choice of games.
- For evening meals with your friends, you can choose between fondue, raclette, stone-grilling or a crêpe-party: all you need is available.
- Telephone / fax: a telephone connection allows you to receive incoming calls, and also to make calls and to connect to the Internet using a France Telecom card (other cards also possible).
- Two safes.
- Washing machine / Clothes dryer
- Closed garage
- Ski-room with boot-dryer.
For more details about all the Lodge has to offer, click on the Slide-Show.
Is this not quite what you’re looking for?
Contact us and tell us what you need.
Let us look for something more appropriate for you.